Dine with us on Wednesday, January 25th, when Citizen 7 hosts a fundraising dinner benefiting Brownsboro Alliance Trail Association! A portion of the sales from 5pm-9pm will be donated to BATA. A $25 3-course prix fixe menu will be offered:
Starter: Mini Empanada Trio
– Slow roasted short rib with our signature “7” sauce
– Spicy chorizo with house made chipotle crema
– Seasoned Americana ground beef with an avocado crema
Entree: The Citizen’s Fajita
– Choose either fresh and juicy shrimp tossed in our special blend of cajun seasonings, or our tender carne asada steak, with roasted green peppers and white onions, sizzling in a cast iron skillet. Served with your choice of warm corn or flour tortillas, sour cream, and our house pico de gallo. (vegetarian option upon request)
Dessert: Tres Leches Cake
– Our most popular dessert to date! Soft yellow cake filled with creme chantilly, topped with a beautiful raspberry sauce and seasonal fruit.
Spread the word and invite your friends!